1. Can I participate alone?
Yes, you can. Every year, even one person participates and enjoys having fun with everyone. Our staff will also support you.
2. What is the extra charge if staying alone?
The additional charges for each plan are as follows.
Standard plan: +7,000 yen
Deluxe plan: ＋ + 9,000 yen
Luxury plan: + 10,000 yen
3. In the case of a shared room with one person, how do you determine who will be in the same room?
It will be decided randomly.
4. Can I stay in the same room as the person I got along with (Can I specify who stays in my room)?
Basically, you will need to register your name at the hotel, so you will stay in a predetermined room, but it is okay to exchange rooms if the other person agrees to stay with you.
5. Is there a way to spend without skiing or snowboarding?
It is a 5-star hotel, so you can relax at the hotel, and there are open-air hot spring baths, cafés, galleries, shopping spots, karaoke, table tennis tables, dart bars, etc. In addition, there are places where you can fish for smelt fishing and ski slopes where you can enjoy snowshoes, sleds, and snowmobiles.
6. How many people can a bus take?
A maximum of about 40 people can ride the bus.
7. Isn't it a long bus ride from Shinjuku to a ski resort?
We will depart early morning, so you will arrive at the ski resort while you are resting. On your way home, most likely everyone gets along and have a good time that you wouldn't mind about a long bus ride.
8. Can you tell me where the bus leaves from?
It is in front of BYGS Shinjuku Building in Shinjuku 2-chome. There is a staff with a rainbow flag, so you'll know immediately.
2-19-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
9. Is the parking free when traveling by car?
Yes, the parking is free.
10. Please tell me the timetable for the bus transfer to each ski area.
The timetable is as follows.
People using the Shinjuku round-trip shuttle bus must be careful not to be late for the return departure time on March 8 (16:00).
Grand Deco Snow Resort:
8:20 / 10:20 (from hotel to the ski area)
15:15 / 17:00 (from ski resort to the hotel)
Nekoma Ski Resort:
8:30 / 9:15 / 10:00 / 10:30 / 11:00 / 13:50 (from hotel to ski area)
13:00 / 15:30 / 16:30 (from ski resort to hotel)
11. Is there a special price for lift tickets?
Yes, there is. If you wish, please inform us of the name of the ski resort and the date of use at least 3 days in advance. Please pay directly to the hotel. (Can be charged to your room)
Grand Deco Snow Resort
¥ 4,000 / day
Nekoma Ski Resort
¥ 3,500 per day
12. Can you tell me about free Ski/Snowboard lessons?
13: 00-17: 00 at the Neko Ski Resort on March 7 (time may vary) A gay instructor will be in charge of both skiing and snowboarding.
It is mainly for beginners.
13. Can you tell me about the events at the ski resort?
A rainbow flag event will be held at the Grand Deco Snow Resort on the afternoon of March 8th. Let's have fun while holding the flag! (Details will be updated, so stay tuned!)
14. Do you have any food other than meals (breakfast and dinner) at the hotel?
Snacks and drinks (free) will be provided at the evening banquet.
You can also enjoy light meals at the cafe "Urabandai Cafe (10: 00-17: 00)" and the BAR "Play Spot (16: 00-23: 00)" (additional charge).
15. Are there any convenience stores or supermarkets near the hotel?
There is a souvenir shop on the first floor of the main building of the hotel. In addition, there is a convenience store 5 minutes by car.
16. Can I bring food?
Yes, bringing it to a banquet is very welcome.
However, no food is allowed in hotel restaurants.
17. What kind of shoes should I wear? Are sneakers OK?
There is no problem in the area without snow, but just in case, it is safer to wear non-slip shoes.
18. What are the ski and snowboard rental rates?
The following special rates are available. It is very convenient because it can be rented and returned to the hotel. Please inform us of your height, weight, foot size, regular or goofy (for snowboarding) at least 3 days in advance. Please pay directly to the hotel. (Can be charged to your room)
Ski sets (boards, boots, poles)
4,000 yen per day
Snowboard set (boots, board)
4,000 yen per day
* Damage insurance costs 500 yen extra.
Ski wear (upper / lower set):
¥ 4,000 / day
19. Is there a ski or snowboard delivery service?
Yes, there is. If you can send your luggage, we will hand it over at check-in.
In addition, you can mail to your home when you return, so you can enjoy the tour empty-handed.
The hotel address is as follows:
Hotel Name: Urabandai Lake Resort
Hibara Yudairayama 1171-1
20. Can I store skis and snowboards on the bus?
Yes, it can be stored.
21. Do you have insurance for injuries?
Please apply for an insurance by yourself.
22. How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay by bank transfer or credit card.
Payment must be made at least 14 days in advance.
* By bank transfer
Please pay to the following bank account.
Bank of Mitsubishi UFJ Oji
Ordinary account: 0021589
SK Travel Consulting Co., Ltd.)
* By credit card payment
PAYPAL Invoice will be sent to your email.
You can pay by credit card from the payment link in the Invoice.
23. What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation fee is as follows.
14-7 days before: 20%
6 to 2 days before: 50%
1 day before: 100%
24. If I cancel the tour, can I get a refund?
<If you cancel on a day that does not fall under the cancellation policy>
The entire amount will be refunded by bank transfer.
<If canceled on a day that falls under the cancellation policy>
The difference between the payment amount and the cancellation fee will be refunded by bank transfer.